A game about the organisational and social work environment
One of society’s biggest challenges is the significant increase in occupational and work-related diseases. Therefore, the Swedish Work Environment Authority (Arbetsmiljöverket) has developed guidelines to prevent and deal with unhealthy workloads and harsh workplace treatment.
Improve your work environment
We have developed a knowledge game that helps employers and employees to collaborate on the new work environment rules from Arbetsmiljöverket. Good Decision is an AFA insurance-approved educator, and our game format makes the guidelines a reality through involvement and engagement!
Benefits of using gamification:
- Leads to concrete activities and actions
- Visualise and address risks of occupational diseases
- It makes it easy and fun to work according to the rules
- Contributes to cooperation, dialogue and participation
- Provides support for goals, follow-up and documentation
The concept complies with the Work Environment Authority’s AFS 2015:4 and aligns with the Systematic Work Environment Management, SAM.
The two principal organisational and social work environment regulations from The Swedish Work Environment Authority are:
- How to prevent and handle the unhealthy workload
- How to avoid and deal with offensive treatment
The regulations include rules on systematic work environment management, workload, working hours and harsh treatment.