Feedback is important
Research shows that employees need consistent and expedient feedback to feel acknowledged at their workplace. Good Decision has been working with feedback for over 40 years, and we agree with the researchers that it requires training and practice – both when giving and receiving feedback.
Practice feedback in a safe environment
We have developed the Feedback Game as part of our organisational development work and as a tool to strengthen individuals in communication. We train people to give and receive positive, exciting and safe feedback. The Feedback Game is simple yet challenging to anyone who plays it.
About the Feedback Game
- Integration with your organisation/company/team
- Training on proper ways of giving and receiving feedback
- Activities connected to both work and leisure
- Efficient work methods
- A fun way to practice feedback with your colleagues!
- The game is part of the concept and includes a lecture and a summary/reflection from one of our feedback consultants.