A game about organizational and social work environment
One of society’s biggest challenges is the large increase in the number of occupational and work-related diseases. The Swedish Work Environment Authority (Arbetsmiljöverket) has developed guidelines to prevent and deal with unhealthy workload and offensive treatment at workplaces.
Improve your work environment
We have developed a knowledge game that helps employers and employees to collaborate on the new work environment rules from Arbetsmiljöverket. Good Decision is an AFA insurance approved educator and our game format makes the guidelines a reality through involvement and engagement!
Benefits of the game:
- Leads to concrete activities and actions
- Visualize and address risks of occupational diseases
- Makes it easy and fun to work according to the rules
- Contributes to cooperation, dialogue and participation
- Provides support for goals, follow-up and documentation
The concept complies with the Work Environment Authority’s AFS 2015:4 and is in line with Systematic Work Environment Management, SAM.
The two main organizational and social work environment regulations from The Swedish Work Environment Authority are:
- How to prevent and handle unhealthy workload
- How to prevent and deal with offensive treatment
The regulations include rules on systematic work environment management, workload, working hours and offensive treatment.